Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you visit www.rakshaknews.in just to browse, read pages or download information, but do not register for any of our services, we gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information cannot and does not identify you personally.
The non personal information that is gathered automatically help us improve in many ways. We may use this non-personally identifiable information to improve our website(s) design, content and primarily to give you a better and friendly browsing experience.
Personal Information Collected
Any personal information that we collect from you is only when and if you provide it voluntarily by choice. This type of personally identifiable information that may be collected by us include name, address, e-mail address and information about your interests in and use of various services. For example, you might submit your name and e-mail address to subscribe to our newsletters or to take part in our discussion forum or to send us your feedback. The information you provide is not given or sold to any private organisations or private persons.
Information we may hold about you
- Information you’ve provided to us
- Information about your interaction with our website, mobile app and other products and services, including adverts
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device about your use of our websites and/or selected third party websites.
- Your IP address, which is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet which allows your device to communicate our with websites and apps.
- Technical information from your device relating to the service you receive
- Information relating to the location of your device.
How we may use your information
By using www.rakshaknews.in, apps and other products and services, you agree that we may collect, hold, use or otherwise process your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with information, products and services and developing our business which shall include (without limitation):
- Verifying your identity (for example when you return to our websites or mobile apps)
- Personalising the content and advertisements you see on our websites and apps
- Developing the design and style of the our content, products and services to make improvements
- Understanding more about you, such as your location and demographic information
- Informing you about the latest changes to our website, products and services
- Informing you of promotional offers that you might find interesting
- Dealing with, and responding to you about, a comment you have submitted for or on our message boards, blogs and other such user generated content facilities
- Enabling you to share our content with others
- Informing you if you have been successful in any competitions or promotions
- Compiling customer reviews
- Conducting market research
- Carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis and strategic development
- To send you periodic newsletters about your chosen services
- To provide you with location based services such as weather information based on your location and to provide advertising relevant to your location and previous locations
- To block disruptive use and to ensure the security of our products and services
- To ensure the integrity of votes, surveys, competitions and polls
- Protect the rights, property or safety of www.rakshaknews.in and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; and
Links to Other Sites
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. Where changes are made, we will post the revised Policy here with an updated effective date. Your continued use of our websites, apps, or other products or services will signify your acceptance of these changes.
The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New Delhi, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.